Windows network fax software allows you to send and receive faxes by using public phone lines or via SIP trunk. All incoming faxes can be printed, emailed to your mail box or outlook-like Joyfax client automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from clients running on workstations or terminal server client. You will be notified when incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs..
- User-friendly Interface
- Cover Page supported
- Fax over IP (FoIP/3CX Phone System PBX), save up to 90% on calls
- Send SMS notification for incoming and outgoing fax
- Blacklist prevents you from Junk/Spam faxes and marketing calls
- Digital Signature supported
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Support sending and receiving faxes on Multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
- Support acquiring images from your scanner for faxing
- Simple as faxing and fast as printing
- Automatic fax routing
- Fax to Email addresses as PDF or TIFF attachment
- Read Tracking
- Public Address Book
- Scanner Support
- Adobe PDF to fax without Adobe Reader
- Multi-Language Support
- Build-in database engine
Joyfax Server is a free trial software application from the Fax Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, French, German, Italian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2017-06-22. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win 8, Win2012.
Joyfax Server (version 10.97.0622) has a file size of 12.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 181 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.